Thursday 1 April 2010

A Bigger Plan

A genius idea came from an unlikely source this evening...none other than my father. He mentined that i should maybe contact some larger companies about the possibility of backing me for the trip.

so this evening i sat down and dug about for contacts, i wrote a very nice e-mail to the environment manager at Honda explaining my challenge and asking if they would like to sponsor me for the trip.

i have literally only just hit the send button and it is what...11:20pm so don't expect a reply till tomorrow at the earliest. I do hope i get a reply and it's a positive one at that.

i sent along a link to this blog so if you're reading this Mr Kingston.... HELLO and i hope you send a reply my way soon.

regards
sam

1 comments:

Stacey Bartlett said...

have you heard any thing from them yet??

Post a Comment